Friday, April 13, 2012

Spring Nail Polish Colors

I thought that doing a spring nail polish color guide would be a great video and blog post for me to do since basically all the polishes I own are colors that are great to wear in Spring and Summer! (:

One of the main things you want to focus on is wearing something soft yet bright. Some color examples are cream, beige, soft grey, turquoise, aqua, lavender, rose, baby pink and coral.




Click here to watch this video live!



Neutrals are huge this Spring 2012 on the red carpet as well as on the cat walk.
(Left to Right)
How Many Carats?
Rose Petals
Sweet Heart
Get me to the Taj on Time


You can never go wrong wearing pink or coral in Spring or Summer!
(Left to Right, All China Glaze)
Jet Stream
Second Hand Silk
Go-Go Pink
Mom's Chiffon
Purple Panic (Neon)



*HOW TO WHITEN STAINED NAILS*
- Mix 2tbsp 3% hydrogen peroxide with 2.5 tbsp baking soda
- Use cotton swab to press mixture on nails
- Let sit 3 minutes then rinse with warm water
- Gently buff nail surface



Lots of love!
xx
Liz

1 comment:

  1. I love all these colors! I dont own a lot of nail polish because I was never into painting me nails until a while ago.

    Hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete