Friday, April 20, 2012

My Everyday Make Up


I've been wearing the same everyday look now for about two months and couldn't be happier with how quick, easy and polished this look is. I use hot pink blush and lip products to give myself that natural glow and soft browns to accent my eyes. This is an everyday look that will look great on just about everyone and for every occasion!


Click here to watch this make up tutorial.



PRODUCTS

FACE
Coastal Scents Camo Quad Concealer Palette - Medium
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - Sandstorm
Stila Bronzing Powder - Shade 01
BHCosmetics 10 Professional Blush Palette - Hot Pink Color

BROWS
Milani Brow Fix Brow Kit - Light
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara - Clear

EYES
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Milani Brow Fix Brow Kit - Highlight Color
BHCosmetics 88 Neutral Eyeshadow Palette
MAC e/s - Carbon
Physicians Formula Gel Eyeliner - Black
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara Lots of Lashes - Blackest Black

LIPS
NYX Lipliner - Pinky
NYX Lipstick - Louisianna
MAC Cream Sheen Lipgloss - Loud and Lovely

NAILS
China Glaze - Pool Party


What's your everyday make up look?

Lots of love!
xx
Liz

2 comments:

  1. Hi Liz! I just posted my everyday...soft and natural make up look too...haha! Don't know if you remember me but I've been following you for a long time on Youtube and tried the RLFV diet for awhile...but now I'm doing more of a Mediterranean style diet! I love your videos & blog...you are very inspiring! I always look forward to your posts and videos! Love your Everyday make up look...you look very pretty! Take care! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellas23.4.12

    Hi Liz,

    I really like your blog and your youtubes.
    A question: I have a hard time finding a protein powerder I like. Which brand do you use? Is it sweetened?

    Thanks,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete