Friday, April 06, 2012

March 2012 Favorite Products


Happy Friday everyone! (:

I hope you have all had a beautiful week!

I'm excited to share with you my favorite products from March 2012. I decided to mix things up and include some beauty and non-beauty products that I've been getting a lot of use out of this past month.



Click here to watch this video!



PRODUCTS
- Robert Kennedy's OXYGEN Magazine -
The most inspirational thing about this magazine is that it features real women who work hard day in and out at the gym, eat a super clean diet and maintain an overall healthy lifestyle. I always learn several new things when reading each issue, am constantly inspired to push myself harder in the gym, to try new recipes and make sure my diet is squeaky clean.


- Nike Free Run 2 -
Everyone will know that I'm coming when I wear these amazingly bright pink shoes with electric blue laces but I LOVE that about these shoes! Besides how cute I think they are, they are comfortable and I've decided to call them my magic shoes because the first day I wore them I was able to jump rope for 10 minutes straight, for the first time! (:


- BSN Dessert Protein Powder: Whipped Vanilla Cream - 
This protein is the best tasting one I have ever tried! I have grown to love and trust BSN for their great products. I have tried several different BSN dessert protein powder flavors including fresh cinnamon roll and chocolate fudge pudding which are delicious but my all time favorite is whipped vanilla cream. This is what I use to make my daily post workout green smoothies.


- Veet Wax Strips -
In the past, I have used professional wax from the salon for personal use so when I decided to buy wax from the drug store, I have to say I was really apprehensive! To my surprise, these strips work AMAZINGLY well! I really can't rave about them enough! Definitely a bargain!


- Tresemme Color Protection Shampoo/Conditioner -
At 32 fl oz per container and averaging under $4 each, these are a steal! I've been impressed with how soft these products have left my hair and how great it smells throughout the day. If you're looking for some salon like products and a great price, try these!


 - Bath and Body Works Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap: Sweet Pea -
I know you have all seen these hand soaps, they have been around for such a long time and are so practical. I want to say that Bath and Body Works often has specials they run for these hand soaps where you can buy five soaps for $25. This scent is perfect for spring and you need such a little amount.


What are your favorite products from March 2012?


Lots of love!
xx
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment