Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Healthy Chicken Salad Recipe


Hello everyone! I hope you are all doing wonderful and are having a great Monday! (:

This past week, a girl at my work brought in chicken salad that looked so yummy and it got me craving it! Growing up, my Mom would make chicken salad, that I loved, but it was full of fat and unhealthy. I was inspired to create a healthy chicken salad recipe and this is what I came up with. I have since made this same recipe using tuna and it also turned out delicious!

Feel free to use whatever fruit and vegetables you have on hand.



Click here to view this recipe video.






CHICKEN SALAD

INGREDIENTS
Apple, chopped


Carrot, shredded


4 Celery Stalks, chopped


Package Chicken Breast Tenders, boiled/shredded


Handful Grapes


1/4 Cup Raw Sunflower Seeds


Cup Plain, Non-Fat Yogurt


2 Tbsp Dijoun Mustard



RECIPE

- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl with a fork until well blended.
- Serve with multi grain crackers or over a bed or greens.


Enjoy!

Lots of love!
Liz

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10.4.12

    Love healthy meals! This salad is an exellent choice! :)

    Ana

    ReplyDelete