Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Green Protein Smoothie Recipe


For about the last month I have been drinking a green protein smoothie after my workouts and I think I have come up with a great recipe! I shared this recipe with some of my co-workers and shortly after they went to Whole Foods to pick up the ingredients to make the smoothie! :D

Making green smoothies is an excellent way to up your intake of greens and you can't even taste them!


Click here to watch this recipe video live.




*Smoothies always taste better in a fancy glass, even if it is for wine!*
(;




INGREDIENTS

  Tbsp Flax seed, Ground
Scoop Vanilla Whey Protein Powder


2 Handfuls Ice
1/2 Frozen Banana


2 Handfuls Spinach


4 Fresh Mint Leaves


Feel free to also add some fresh kale!


1 Cup Black Coffee, Skim, Almond, Coconut or Soy Milk


Blend everything together and enjoy!


Lots of love!
xx
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment