Monday, March 05, 2012

Peanut Butter 'Nana Wrap - Recipe


I feel like every time I post a new recipe I tell you guys it's my "favorite" recipe because right now I'm so tempted to write, "Peanut Butter 'Nana Wrap - my new favorite snack"! Aha ha!

But seriously, this snack has been added to my long list of favorite eats! I've been loving this as a mid-morning snack lately.



Click here to watch this recipe video.



INGREDIENTS

Tsp Raw Honey


Tbsp Natural Peanut Butter


1/2 Banana, ripe (brown spots)


Whole Wheat Tortilla


Pinch Ground Cinnamon



RECIPE
Spread the peanut butter on the tortilla.


Place the half banana in the middle of the peanut butter covered tortilla.


Lightly spread the honey on top of the banana.


Sprinkle 1-2 pinches of cinnamon on top of the banana.


Roll up and enjoy your snack!


CALORIES:
207

FAT:
9.7g

CARBOHYDRATES:
35.5g

PROTEIN:
8.1g


Lots of love!
xx
Liz

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5.3.12

    that looks delicious!

    thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it!
    I kind of missed the fact that you aren't 811 anymore either?! :D
    now I have to browse your blog (which I really like by the way, but I've told you that before!)
    <3
    Jasmin

    ReplyDelete