Friday, March 30, 2012

My Quick Makeup Routine


I'm excited to share with you my quick, out the door in no time, make up routine. I usually do this routine when I'm pressed for time or just need to throw on a little makeup before going to run errands, meet a girlfriend for lunch or head to the gym for an early morning workout. Yes, I wear makeup to the gym! (;


Click here to watch this video live!




PRODUCTS

FACE
Coastal Scents Camo Quad - Medium
MAC MSF - Medium Plus
Stila Bronzer - Shade 01
BH Cosmetics 10 Professional Blush Palette (Hot Pink)

EYEBROWS
Milani Brow Fix Brow Kit - Light
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara - Clear

EYES
Milani Brow Fix Brow Kit (Highlight Color)
MAC e/s - Carbon
Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes Mascara - Blackest Black

LIPS
NYX Lipliner - Pinky
Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss - Hot Pink Rose


Lots of love!
xx
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment