Thursday, March 29, 2012

Jumping Rope: Amazing & Cheap Exercise!


Hi everyone!

Hope you are all doing well and are ready to bust out your jump ropes from your younger days. I hope I'm not alone when I say I used to LOVE jumping roping as a kid! I would literally go outside and jump rope by myself for half an hour to an hour for fun. Yeah, it's funny the things we do as kids!

Although I don't jump rope for an hour anymore, I have been enjoying adding jump roping to my routine at the gym. I usually manage to jump rope about four to five times a week. This is such an amazing exercise because it works both your heart and muscles at the same time. It's also insanely cheap! I got my jump rope at Target for just under $10.


My Routine

1) Jump rope as fast as possible for 1-1.5 mintues. Rest. Repeat.

or

2) Jump rope for 5 minutes straight alternating slow/moderate speeds to fast speeds every 15 seconds.




Click here to watch this exercise video live.





Lots of love!
xx
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment