Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Homemade Protein Bars Recipe


Most of the time my Mom likes my healthy eats but she's normally not too excited about my creations using whey protein. However, she loves these protein bars! :D I take that as a clear sign that this recipe is a success!

I plan to take these bars to work this week as my mid-morning snack.



Click here to watch this recipe video live!



INGREDIENTS

7 Scoops Vanilla Protein Powder


1/3 Cup Natural, Unsalted, Crunchy Peanut Butter
3 Tbsp Raw Honey


1 Cup Quick Oats


3 Tbsp Peanuts, Crushed


1/2 Cup Skim, Almond or Soy Milk




RECIPE

- Whisk together protein and oats until well combined.
- Add in all other ingredients, except peanuts and mix with electric mixer until well combined.
- Spoon out "batter" and form into whatever shape you like.
(This will determine whether you make bars, cookies or balls).
- Roll in crushed peanuts and place on top of a cookie sheeted covered with wax paper.
- Refrigerate for a few hours before eating.



Enjoy!


Lots of love!
xx
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment