Most of the time my Mom likes my healthy eats but she's normally not too excited about my creations using whey protein. However, she loves these protein bars! :D I take that as a clear sign that this recipe is a success!
I plan to take these bars to work this week as my mid-morning snack.
Click here to watch this recipe video live!
7 Scoops Vanilla Protein Powder
1/3 Cup Natural, Unsalted, Crunchy Peanut Butter
3 Tbsp Raw Honey
1 Cup Quick Oats
3 Tbsp Peanuts, Crushed
1/2 Cup Skim, Almond or Soy Milk
- Whisk together protein and oats until well combined.
- Add in all other ingredients, except peanuts and mix with electric mixer until well combined.
- Spoon out "batter" and form into whatever shape you like.
(This will determine whether you make bars, cookies or balls).
- Roll in crushed peanuts and place on top of a cookie sheeted covered with wax paper.
- Refrigerate for a few hours before eating.
Lots of love!