Friday, March 02, 2012

February 2012 Favorite Products


Hello!!

I'm so happy to be bringing you a monthly favorites video and post! It has been way too long since I posted a monthly favorites for you guys! I have just a few products that I'm excited to tell you about my positive experience with this past February 2012.

All of these products are new to me...


Click here to view this video live!


<3 FEBRUARY 2012 FAVORITES <3

HOME Scents - 11.5oz Candle - Tahitian Vanilla
"The rich, creamy essence of exotic Tahitian vanilla accented with subtle nuances of fruits, flowers, woods and musk".

I'm a huge fan of vanilla scented candles, especially in the fall and winter. This one you can buy from Target for five dollars and it will have your whole house smelling delicious!


Crest 3D White Vivid Toothpaste

I've never been much of a believer in whitening toothpastes but I have to say that after using about one fourth of the tube, I can tell that the shade of my teeth are lighter. However, I think you will get optimal results if you use along with whitening strips weekly.


Wella SP Color Saver Shampoo - Fine Hair

This bottle of shampoo had been sitting on a shelf in our salon, by it's lonesome self for long enough, until I swept it up and brought it with me to the States. I have to say I'm highly impressed. My hair is left silky soft after each shampoo and the scent is like no other.


BVLGARI Eau De Parfum II

Don't ask me to pronounce this brand because I usually say it wrong! Aha ha! This was a belated Christmas present from some friends and it's become my new favorite fragrance for it's softness and femininity.


OPI Nail Lacquer - Sweet Heart

I'm very happy to have found this neutral pink shade of OPI polish. I enjoy wearing neutral shades of polish on my fingernails since it's lower maintenance however, with my fair coloring, it can be difficult to find the right shade. Love this soft pink!


Lots of love!
xx
Liz

1 comment:

  1. esa vela seguro que huele genial, y la laca de uñas es preciosa!xoxo

    ReplyDelete