Monday, February 20, 2012

My Yummy Breakfast - Recipe


Lately I've been loving oatmeal and egg whites for breakfast! It gives me great energy throughout the entire morning and completely satisfies me until my next snack or meal.

It's also super simple to make!

Here's how I made my oatmeal this morning...


Click here to watch this recipe video live!


INGREDIENTS

 1/2 Cup Old Fashioned Oats


 
 1/4 Cup Nonfat Plain Greek Yogurt
Scant Handful Raw Pecans, Chopped
1/2 Ripe Banana, Sliced


Dash Ground Cinnamon
Tbsp Wheat Germ
Tbsp Flax Seed



RECIPE

- Place 1/2 cup oats in a bowl.
- Bring 1 cup water to a boil and pour over oats.
-Cover oats and water with a small plate and leave to 'cook' for 10 minutes.


 -After 10 minutes, stir in cinnamon, wheat germ, flax seed, banana, yogurt and pecans.
-Serve with three eggs whites, scrambled or boiled.


Enjoy!

Lots of love!
xx
Liz

1 comment:

  1. This is a great breakfast! :) I love adding all those things to my oatmeal, too.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete