Friday, February 03, 2012

My Makeup Travel Bag


I thought I would share with you what makeup items I'm bringing with me on my upcoming trip to the states. I decided to keep it as simple as possible because I know I will also be doing some makeup shopping while I'm there. (Makeup is so much more expensive in Spain)!

Here's what I'm taking...
(This might seem simple to some or maybe it seems like way too much! :p)


Click here to watch this beauty video live!




Sigma MaxBag in Bleu
I especially love this bag because it can hold so much makeup as well as my brush roll kit.


MaxBag and Premium Professional Brush Kit


BRUSHES

I'm not going into specific detail about each brush that I'm taking but most are from either the Sigma Professional Premium Kit or the Essential Kit. I'll also be taking my MAC 217, Anastasia Angled Eyebrow Brush, Sonia Kashuk Angled Eyeliner Brush and a random drugstore spoolie brush.



PRODUCTS

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Foundation - Soft Beige
Coastal Scent Camo Quad Concealer – Medium
MAC Mineralized Skin Finish – Medium Plus
Stilla Bronzing Powder – Shade 01
BH Cosmetics 10 Blush Palette
MAC Mineralized Skin Fish – RedHead
Milani Brow Fix Brow Kit - Light
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara - Clear



Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC 6 Smokey Eye: Fascinating Ruby
Physicians Formula Gel Eyeliner - Black
Deliplus Longitud Xtrem Mascara - Black
Eyelash Curler
Jumbo and Normal Pencil Sharpener




BH Cosmetics 88 Neutral Eyeshadow Palette
Coastal Scents Metal Mania Palette




NYC Lip liner - Red
NYX Lip liner - Pinky
NYX Lip liner - Beige
NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss - Plush Red
MAC Lipglass - Strawberry Blonde
Rimmel Lipstick - Airy Fairy
Rimmel Lipstick - Metallic Seduction
NYC Lipstick - Ruby
NYX Lipstick - Louisiana
MAC Lipstick - Creme D' Nude



What makeup items do you take with you when you travel?



Lots of love!
xx
Liz

2 comments:

  1. Great post!! XOXO, www.NatalyasCloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove the color of your travel makeup bag..so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete