Friday, February 24, 2012

Mother Daughter Tag!


I was thinking about which beauty video I could post this Friday and the idea occurred to me to film a video with my Mom again. My trip is slowly coming to an end (so sad!) so I really want to enjoy every moment that I have left with my Mom. I was searching on YouTube and found the ‘Mother Daughter Tag’ and thought it looked fun even though it doesn’t seem to be a very popular tag. Although this is not a specific beauty video, there are a few questions that revolve around beauty. I think you guys will really like this one! We did! (:



Isn't she beautiful? I'm truly blessed to have her as my Mother!
(Don't mind the guns, aha ha! We were at a restaurant and I really don't know why we picked this as the background!)


TAG QUESTIONS

1.) What was i like as a child?
2.) What do you think of me making youtube videos?
3.) What's something funny I did when I was younger?

4.) Have you learned anything about makeup/beauty from me?

5.) What's a weird habit of mine?
6.) If you had to rename me, what would you name me?

7.) When we go out to eat, what do I order?

8.) What is one thing you wish I would do?

9.) What's something I do that annoys you?

10.) What's something I obsess over?
11.) Where would you like to see me in 10 years?
12.) When were you most proud of me?
13.) What's the worst thing I've ever done?
14.) What's your favorite moment of us together?
15.) How was I in school?
16.) What would you change if you could raise ?



Click here to watch the tag video and see what answers my Mom gave!




As promised in my video, here are some pictures of me when I was a baby and growing up!


Shortly after being born, about to go home for the first time!


*This picture goes along with the answer my Mom gave to question #3.*


One Easter, hunting for eggs.


See, I've always loved heels! Aha ha! (;


Christmas morning with my new car!


My brother's first day of school!


Around the age of 10 at an honor chorus with my music teacher.


Dressed up for Halloween!



Lots of love!
xx
Liz

1 comment:

  1. You were so cute as a baby! and you look exactly the same. Can't wait to watch the Mother Daughter tag :)

    xo Barbara

    www.this-daring-adventure.com

    ReplyDelete