Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Exercise Recovery Shake Recipe


Since I've been back in the states, I've been working out at my old gym that I would go to when I lived here. I literally was in there day in and out and knew everyone. It's been so great connecting with everyone again! 

Before moving to Spain, I had an awesome workout routine that involved cardio and a lot of weight training. I've been enjoying doing weight training again and making recovery shakes with an old time favorite protein powder by BSN called Dessert. These powders are the best tasting ones I've tried and they come in a lot of yummy flavors.


Click here to watch this recipe video live.


INGREDIENTS

 1 1/2 Cups Frozen [fresh] Berries


Tbsp Ground Flax Seed
(No, I don't live in Greensboro!)
(; 


1 Scoop Protein Powder
(BSN Dessert - Chocolate Fudge Pudding) 


1/2 Cup Brewed Coffee
*Feel free to add skim, almond, oat, soy, coconut milk or water.* 



RECIPE

- Blend all ingredients together until you reach your desired consistency.




My Mom gave me this beautiful wine glass to drink my shake out of - aha ha!! There's always a first for everything!


What kind or exercise recovery shake do you enjoy?

Lots of love!
xx
Liz

2 comments:

  1. Alicia14.2.12

    Great post! Thanks Liz! I am currently trying Syntha 6 by BSN. Have never tasted anything so chocolatey. Yum yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This shake looks so delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete