Monday, February 27, 2012

Chocolate Covered Bananas - Recipe


I recently tried a new dessert recipe and it was so amazing I had to share it with everyone!

Like most of my recipes, this one is easy to make and so simple using only four ingredients.


Click here to watch this recipe video live.



INGREDIENTS

4 oz Dark Chocolate, 70% Cocoa


2 Tbsp Nuts, Chopped
(I used pecans.)


1 1/2 Tbsp Olive Oil, Coconut Oil or Coconut Butter


4 Bananas




RECIPE

- Peel and cut bananas in half.
- Insert wooden skewers or whatever you have on hand into one end of the bananas. Place on wax paper and freeze for a few hours.
- Melt chocolate and oil together in a pot over medium heat.
- Pour melted chocolate into a bowl and stir in nuts.
- Pour chocolate consistency into a glass and dip bananas.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!





Lots of love!

xx
Liz

2 comments:

  1. Sounds so good! I get the frozen ones at Trader Joes but I have to try making my own now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3.3.12

    This looks delicious! I'll try to do this, but with small pieces of bananas :) Children will love this! Thanks for sharing :)
    Love from Montreal xxx

    ReplyDelete