Friday, January 27, 2012

Instant Eye Lift Tutorial - Requested


In one of my most recent videos, I was wearing this look and several people asked me if I had eye surgery! :p Although I have not had any surgery, I do think that makeup has the power to completely transform your face and can make you look like you've had an eye lift, nose job, have lost weight etc. I naturally have cat shaped eyes and when I focus my eyeshadow in the outer crease and wear winged eyeliner, the result is a very lifted look!

Click here to watch this makeup tutorial.


 



PRODUCTS

FACE
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Foundation - Soft Beige
Coastal Scents Camo Quad Concealer - Medium
MAC MSF - Medium Plus
Deliplus Bronzing Powder
Covergirl Blush - Plumberry Glow

BROWS
Milani Brow Fix Brow Kit - Light
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara - Clear

EYES
Urban Decay Primer Potion
BH Cosmetics 88 Neutral Eyeshadow Palette
MAC e/s - Carbon
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner - Bourbon
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner - Yeyo
Physicians Formula Gel Eyeliner - Black
Deliplus Longitud Xtrem Mascara - Black

LIPS
Rimmel lip gloss *berry/shimmer color*
(name wore off - sorry!)



How do you use makeup to transform your face?


Lots of love!
xx
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment