Saturday, January 21, 2012

Change is good...


I have to admit that I am really nervous to post this update but at the same time, I know it has to be done. I have been thinking about how I would explain this update to everyone for the last couple of weeks and truly, there´s no easy way to post this. I´ve talked with a few of my close loved ones and they gave me great advice and confidence regarding how to update everyone on my change in lifestyle.
Here's my YouTube video I posted talking on this subject.

After careful consideration, I have decided to change my diet. I know so many of you want to know what exactly has made me decide to make this change but at this time, I’ve decided to keep my reasons private because they are very personal. And no, I’m not pregnant nor am I trying to get pregnant anytime soon. (; I’m really just following my intuition here and the signals my body is giving me.
So what am I eating now?
Basically, I’ve gone back to how I used to eat before raw veganism which is clean eating. Clean eating is eating lean protein, whole grains, fruit, vegetables, nuts & seeds. I’ve been eating this way now for about three weeks and I have to say that my entire element has responded very well. I am very happy with the results that I’m getting and my energy is through the roof!
I started out on my YouTube channel and blog posting about beauty, health and fitness and want to get back to posting about all of these topics. I’m so excited for this to be a new chapter for us! I have so many delicious, healthy recipes to share with you and also a lot of killer exercises I've been doing - I'm so sore!!
Thanks to everyone for all of the support and kind words!
Have a great weekend!
Xx
Liz

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on following your intuition and your body signals Liz. I am looking forward to more healthy recipes from you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you are listening to your body! I think its great that you do and wish more people would. You are such an inspiration and I look forward to all your upcoming videos and blog posts! :)

    Hope your having an amazing weekend! God bless! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liz,

    I am not sure what the meaning of lean protein is?
    Is that meat? I am not a native speaker so I am not sure about this.

    I wish you all the best and hope that your diet works for you!

    Love to you,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lean protein is something that doesnt have a lot of fat and such to us. people use it when they are usually referring to skinless chicken, fish, and things of that sort.

      Delete
  4. Is lean protein meat? Are you just not eating raw now but still eating vegan?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous23.1.12

    Hi Liz,

    Best of luck to you on your journey. I have to say I am shocked though as to this new update. What about all the information you read inreguards to grain damage and to much protein? Please help me with these answers. I started down this path because of information you share. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous23.1.12

    Liz,

    I understand that this is your body and life however, after reading everything you have read on this lfrv lifestyle how can you go back to eating dead animals? I wish you could add a little more to your explanation, I don't need to know about your health issues just how you no longer believe in what you have talked about for so long. You have encouraged others to try this diet and if it could cause health problems I would like to know. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chrissy23.1.12

    Good for you! Too many people hold on to things that no longer serve them because of what others may think or say. LFRV worked for you for a season, and it sounds like your body told you it needs something different now. I am sure that it took a lot of courage to announce your change, and I know some will be confused. I have to admit that my original thought was that you were just giving up, but after thinking more about it, I have to commend you for being willing to make the change you needed to make. I'm a bit older than you, but you continue to inspire me with your positive attitude, high energy, and commitment to doing the right things. I'm cheering you on as you start this new season!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Garth23.1.12

    Good 4 U Liz !
    How can people be upset with someone for caring enough about their life to do whatever they need to do to live their life as they wish ?

    What all the food fanatics fail to recognize is their is no one way to eat ... no certain perfect foods for all mankind. Take a look at the world... people living wonderful lives eating all sorts of foods. We need them all... just not fruit! We decide what's best for us... and it need please no one but ourselves, because no one else lives in our body, mind, or spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am in the same boat!

    <3

    ReplyDelete