Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Sunless Tanner I Use For Special Occasions

Hi everyone!
Just want you all to know about a new sunless tanner that I have been using for special occasions.

Click here to view my review video.
You all know that am outside, in the sun daily because the fresh air and sun are amazing for so many things in your body and it's also how I get my Vitamin D. I also prefer the look of a natural tan from the sun but when certain, special occasions come about, I will reach for a little something extra to make my skin glow even more!
We recently had our 2nd year salon anniversary party and I had planned to wear a baby pink dress to the party. Two weeks prior to the party, we had clouds and rain everyday - this NEVER happens in Spain. Being that I'm blonde, have light eyes and skin, I wanted a little something extra to make my skin stand out against the baby pink dress. I reached for the SunGoddess tanner to give me that color and shimmer I wanted and couldn't have been more pleased!

My favorite thing about this sunless tanner is that they don't support animal cruelty.
There is no animal testing or bi-products!
:D

Our 2nd Year Salon Anniversary Party


 You can see the glow my skin has from the shimmer


Sunless Tanning Lotion
Dark - 8 oz.
    - Natural and Luxurious Ingredients
    - Beautiful, Dark, Golden Brown Color
    - Tans Instantly
    - Quick Drying
    - Sunless Tan Will Last Up To 10 Days
    - Tan Will Not Rub Off On Clothing
    - Smells Delicious
    - Application Gloves Included
    - Cruelty free and no animal bi-products.
    - Includes shimmer – have a natural glow to your skin They use a lot of natural ingredients but the only down side is that it is not made from 100% natural ingredients. xx  Liz

3 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous!!! I'll have to check that stuff out!! I'm always looking for a new tanner :)

    XOXO, CC

    https://twitter.com/CupcakeKissesxx

    http://thecupcakecartel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dress!

    munchmecat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post! I mean the lady on the photos. With that kind of adversing I definitely buy this product, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete