Sunday, September 11, 2011

Beautiful, Handmade Sheyna Jewelry Review


Hi everyone!

I was recently sent two pairs of high quality earrings from a jewelry company called Sheyna which have recently been featured on NBC's TODAY and Oprah.

This company is different because all exsisting pieces have been handmade so no matter what your purchase is, you will end up with a unique piece!

For those creative types, you can also create your own jewelry, if you like!


Rose Quartz Earrings

 

Gold Ring Earrings



Click here to watch my review video on these pieces.


Sheyna really does have something to fit everyones budget and taste! Every piece is so beautiful, I had a really hard time choosing which pieces I wanted!



xx
Liz

4 comments:

  1. Very nice simplistic earrings.pearls and crystals can be worn with pretty much a huge range of colors since also white is a very popular casual and formal color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rose quartz. The hoops are beautiful also. I get a little sad that I have to stick with silver jewelry now because my wedding set is silver and I don't like for them to clash. I would love to have either pair of these earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you have a fashion website in english you can make free self-advertising here pintalabios.info/en/fashion_websites
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello
    I get a little sad that I have to stick with silver jewelry now because my wedding set is silver. Thanks

    ReplyDelete