Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Raw Vegan Mint Chip Mylkshake Recipe


Hi everyone!

I have another recipe post and video for you all.

This is a recipe I've been absolutely LOVING lately which means I've been eating it quite frequently!

This recipe reminds me so much of my favorite ice cream and milkshake...
MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP!

Anytime I got ice cream as a child (and adult) it was ALWAYS mint chocolate chip!!

For all of you mint chocolate chip loving people out there...
here's a 100% healthy recipe dupe for you!

I hope you enjoy!



As delicious as it looks! (;




INGREDIENTS/APPLIANCES
5 Large Bananas, frozen overnight
4 Dates, pitted
3 Fresh Mint Leaves
2 Cups Water

Blender







RECIPE
Blend all ingredients together for approximately one minute or until desired consistency.
Add less water for more of an ice cream consistency.



Check out my live YouTube video here for this recipe.


Lots of love!
Liz

10 comments:

  1. Can't wait to try this, looks so yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous29.6.11

    I have this all the time minus the mint leaves, It's gorgeous! I soak my dates over night so they're really easy to blend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE blending bananas!! I have to throw them into all my smoothies for the creaminess they give..Yum :)
    I never thought of adding mint, love that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice.. will try it out

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there!
    I have been watching your youtube vids for about a year now and let me just tell you: you have improved my life no end!!

    I suddenly wanted to take care of myself and I feel the best Ive ever felt, truly!
    I plucked up the courage to start my own blog yesterday where I'll be discussing nutritional, spiritual and emotional aspects of life as a person in this world. Liz, you've turned me into a bit of a health freak! (according to my friends).

    Excellent post and I cannot wait to try this recipe out. (recipes are my favourite of your posts).

    alittlepieceofanne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Liz that looks soo delicious! You are so inspirational, you make me want to be a raw vegan! I love your energy and positivity...By the way, I linked your blog on my site, I'd love it if you check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous17.7.11

    I love your videos and your life style ;)
    I love costa brava

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks sooo yummy! <3

    loretta-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just found your blog and LOVE it!!! I can't wait to see more videos! You are so beautiful and friendly! AND......you live in Spain! How amazing that must be! My husband and I will be there next month for our better late than never honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have to throw them into all my smoothies for the creaminess they give..Yum :)

    ReplyDelete