Friday, June 10, 2011

Benefits from High Carb Low Fat Raw Vegan Diet/Lifestyle


Hi everyone!

Today I want to talk about some of the many benefits I´ve experienced since eating a high carbohydrate, low fat raw vegan diet and applying the lifestyle 100%.


enough calories+enough water+enough sleep+sunshine+exercise=
THE LIFESTYLE


This post could be miles long but since I know you don´t have that much time on your hands, I´ve narrowed down my benefits into eight points.


Click here to view my video on this subject.


If you are interested in learning more about this lifestyle, I recommend reading 80/10/10 by Dr. Douglas Graham.

I would also recommend that you check out 30bananasaday, join and add me as a friend!

BENEFITS


* IMPROVED APPEARANCE *
-- Clear, white eyes 100% of the time.. used to ALWAYS need eye drops for clear eyes - no more!
-- Younger more youthful appearance/face
-- Clear skin, even skin tone.. rarely get a breakout, no more rosacea
-- Strong nails.. good indication of bone strength
-- Love my body more daily.. more definition especially in legs (where I would gain fat first)
-- Generally feel prettier overall


* MENTAL STATE *
-- Ability to deal with emotions
-- Ability to focus
-- Feel more in control of my thoughts
-- Emotionally stable
-- At peace with myself and others
-- Rarely get angry.. lack of aggression
-- More intuitive
-- Better memory


* ACCEPTANCE OF SELF/OTHERS *
-- This lifestyle teaches you to love yourself for exactly who you are at whatever stage you are currently in, flaws and strengths
-- My natural talents and life purpose have become more apparent
-- Ability to focus on what´s truly important in life and see through the BS



 * LOVE MY FOOD *
-- Enjoy more food more than ever.. look forward to EVERY meal/snack
-- Simply eat what my tastebuds love, what my body loves and what loves my body/mind
-- Most abundant way of eating there is
-- Can eat as much as I want, whenever I want, as frequent as I want :D



 * HOW I FEEL *
-- Amazing digestion
-- Uplifted mood, normally always happy
-- Physically feel the best ever
-- Knowing that I´m taking the best care ever of myself on all levels
-- More energy.. used to be tired A LOT
-- More at peace.. zero to little anxiety
-- Feel more compassion for animals.. more connected to my own
-- More connected to nature
-- Feel more balanced inside my body/mind



 * PERFORMANCE *
-- Able to exercise harder, better, longer than ever.. been exercising 5-7 days a week for seven years
-- Training to run a half marathon.. used to be a struggle to run a 5k
-- On the bike, I can beat my marathon running husband up hills :D



 * MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE *
-- Helping to save innocent animals from a life of pain, abuse and murder
-- Creating less pollution
-- Sharing my knowledge/experience with others
-- I´ve changed for the better and therefore I impact and inspire others in a more positive way
-- Everyone I am around daily now eats more fruit, vegetables and less animals products



 * HEALTH *
-- Health is better than ever based on my current blood test results
-- Have not gotten sick AT ALL since I started this diet/lifetsyle



After hearing all of my benefits isn't there a small part of you that wants to try this diet/lifestyle?
It will be one of the best decisions you ever make!!



Lots of love!
Liz

5 comments:

  1. I am already a vegetarian but have been thinking about how to improve my diet, so this post was very helpful! Thanks girl! XOXO, www.NatalyasCloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love for you to post a sample week (or month would be AWESOME!!!) meal plan. I am thinking about starting a raw foods diet but it seems hard to make the initial mental switch in what to get from the market

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous23.9.11

    Wow, you are truly inspiring. I have *never* considered being a vegan (possibly vegetarian), but just know that I admire you so much for your choice to become one, and you make me want to investigate it, and even try making vegan recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all things you posted in here, actually I can see that you're so beautiful, well not only beautiful but also so talented for making a blog like this.

    ReplyDelete