Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Raw Vegan Spaghetti Recipe

Hi everyone!
Hope everyone is having a wonderful day and feeling amazing!

I'm excited to share with you a new favorite recipe of mine using my new vegetable spiralizer.
I found my vegetable spiralizer here on amazon (incase you like this recipe so much you want to buy one;) and I am so happy with it that I've been using it almost nightly since I purchased.

I've been mainly using my spiralizer to make raw vegan pasta noodles out of cucumber, squash and zucchini.
Here's what it looks like in action...


I'm telling you... it's so much fun!


Okay, on to the recipe! (:

Click here to view this recipe video live.

INGREDIENTS
**SPAGHETTI**
2.5 Zucchinis, peeled
2 Cucumbers, peeled

**SAUCE**
5 Raf Tomatoes (or whatever tomatoes you like)
2 lemons

RECIPE
**SPAGHETTI**
Peel or spiralize zucchinis and cucumbers to make spaghetti noodles.
Place in large bowl.

**SAUCE**
Blend tomatoes and lemon juice until desired consistency.
Pour over spaghetti noodles and devour!




Hope you like this recipe!

Lots of love!
xx
Liz

3 comments:

  1. Omg Yum! That looks absolutely delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a yummy spaghetti recipe! My dad always cooks whenever he's at home. I absolutely enjoyed reading your blog. Thanks for sharing this wonderful recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a vegan, but I do enjoy the occasional vegan meal, and this one looks delicious. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete