Thursday, May 05, 2011

Phosphor Watch Review


About a month ago I was sent a beautiful watch by Phosphor to review.
The watch incorporates Swarovski crystals and Micro-Magnetic Mechanical Digital technology.
I have to say that I am loving this watch for various reasons...

Click here to watch my video review on this watch.



This watch is great quality! It has a large face with swarovski crystals inside and around face and a hot pink genuine leather wrist band. This trendy watch goes well will casual and dressy attire.

I've been wearing this watch almost daily for the past month and have received so many compliments.



This watch is available in pink, white, red and black patent leather for women and black matte leather for men.




Lots of love!
Liz

5 comments:

  1. I love that watch!!! So cute!

    XOXO, CC

    http://thecupcakecartel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a stunning watch! Its excatly the type of arm candy i love, lucky girl xx :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! It looks fabulous on you! XOXO, www.NatalyasCloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7.5.11

    liz, this is cool. i bought one for my bithday hehe.
    love,
    nur

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the watch! I want oneee tooo

    :)

    -Thinkpinkly.com

    ReplyDelete