This is my first attempt at making a raw low fat vegan pie and I have to say, I think it turned out quite nicely!
I'm proud of myself! (:
Click here to see this recipe video live.
YOU WILL NEED/INGREDIENTS...
Two pie dishes, coverd in aluminum foil
(foil is for easy lifting of the pies)
3 Cups Strawberries
3.5 Large Bananas
(check to make sure there are no stems attached)
- Blend raisins in food processor with a little water
- Place in pie dish and pack down
- Blend bananas with a little water, pour on top of raisin layer
- Blend strawberries with a little water, pour into the other pie dish
- Cover dishes with plastic wrap and freeze overnight
- Lift out layers and stack together
- Decorate pie with fresh fruit
A delicious and healthy dessert perfect for the warming weather!
Lots of love!