Friday, April 01, 2011

Lovely gifts from sweet Lauren!


A few days ago I received a package from Australia from the beautiful and sweet Lauren aka LaurenDayMakeup.

For those of you who don't know Lauren, please go check her out! The more I get to know Lauren, the more I love her! She has a heart of gold and is one of the sweetest girls I have ever met! I feel blessed to call her my friend! (;
She is a professional makeup artist in Australia and shows her passion for makeup in her YouTube videos and Blog.

She sent me these gifts 'just because' and I couldn't be happier with the items she sent me! She really put a lot of thought into the gifts she sent me! I love everything! <3


First of all, she sent me this adorable hand made card! I had to take photos of each side and page because it's so cute!



 She sent me an onyx bracelet which is so unique and pretty! I love what onyx is linked to!



Next up is this precious recipe journal! Lauren knows me very well! (;



Last but not least is this hand made magnolia soap made in Australia. It smells SO good!



I hope you all enjoyed this post!

Lauren, thank you SO much for these thoughtful gifts!

Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend!

Lots of love,
Liz

3 comments:

  1. That is so cute, what thoughtful gifts! Have a wonderful weekend :o) xx

    http://lulubbeautyandfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1.4.11

    hello liz,
    that bracelet suits you well. it's really nice to know you two appreciate each other.
    i want to write more but i hope you can understand my english as i'm not good at it. i think webster should be my bestfriend.
    nur

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bracelet is very beautiful, like I can do to buy!! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete