The creation of this salad is based on these three ingredients.
- Cherry tomatoes, which I've just discovered a new love for!
- Tangerines, which are sadly going out of season but I've eaten my fair share (maybe more) of them this past fall and winter!
- Mango, which is excitedly coming into season!
**BTW - when a mango is truly ripe, the skin will be red, yellow and orange and will melt in your mouth when eaten.**
Click here to see this recipe video live!
- 10 Tangerines
- 20 Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Mango
- 2 Medium Cucumbers, peeled
- Head of Red Leaf Lettuce
- Chop or run greens through food processor.
- Peel and chop or run cucumbers through food processor.
- Place greens in large salad bowl.
- Peel tangerines and place on top of greens.
- Slice cherry tomatoes in half and place in salad bowl.
- For the dressing, peel mango and slice into chucks.
Let me know what salad you've been creating for Spring and if you try this recipe!
Lots of love!