Thursday, March 10, 2011

Fresh & Simple Raw Dressing Recipe


- When one eats a raw low fat vegan (rlfv811) diet, it's very important to eat greens (salads, cucumbers, celery, etc.) daily to get adequate nutrition.

- I usually have atleast one huge salad daily and I enjoy creating different healthy dressings by blending various fruit, vegetables and nuts together.

- Since oranges are so yummy here in Spain, they come from Valencia, I've been pressing oranges with one lemon to make my fresh, simple, raw low fat vegan salad dressing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


**Click here to watch this recipe video live**


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INGREDIENTS - SALAD
- Four handfuls greens of your choice (I used romaine)
- 2 Medium Cucumbers, peeled
- 1 Apple

RECIPE
- Run all ingredients through food processor
or
- Hand chop all ingredients as desired
- Place in large bowl




INGREDIENTS - DRESSING
- 2 Oranges
- 1 Lemon

RECIPE
- Using a citrus presser, juice the oranges and lemon
- Poor over salad and devour!




It's really that simple to be healthy, happy and to enjoy your food!


New to raw low fat vegan? I've got a challenge for you!
CHALLENGE:
Ditch your high fat salad dressing for ONE day and try this raw low fat option!
After you've found that you enjoyed the rlfv dressing, try to ditch the high fat dressing as much as possible until you are almost never eating the high fat dressing.


Sending you lots of love and sunshine from Spain!
xx
Liz

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous10.3.11

    Love the dressing Liz!! Just ate my green salad with juice of lemon and clementine because I didn't have orange, but I absolutely LOVE it!!
    Thanks, xx
    Keti

    ReplyDelete
  2. So simple and yet so delicious !

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anonymous Thanks!That's a great combo too!
    @Enide Exactly! That's why I love raw foods! (;

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a perfect salad for lunch. I always try to include salads like this in my lunch 'cause helps the digestion of food.

    ReplyDelete