Thursday, March 03, 2011

February 2011 Favorite Beauty Products


During the month of February, I didn't really buy many new beauty products.
The bank account is LOVING this! (;

However, I did find myself using certain products often.


Click here to watch my February 2011 Favorite Beauty Products video live.





Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara - Black
*The mascara has gotten better the longer I've used it BUT it has not made my lashes grow luscious!

Essence Mosaic Compact Powder - Sunkissed Beauty
*The mosaic powders are great for the seasonal transition because they are more than one color. My tan is slowly coming back! :D

MAC Mineralized Skin Finish - Meduim Plus
*This applies flawlessly with a Round Top Synthetic Kabuki (F82) by Sigma. It gives the skin that natural yet polished look. This MSF is also great for the seasonal transition.

Physicians Formula Eyeshadow Trio - Baked Sands
*This is actually an all time favorite of mine because the colors go so well with my skin tone and the color pay off is excellent.

Lady Merit Polish - No. 20
*The perfect soft pink polish with a splash of lavender.
(Watch my video to see what this polish looks like on).

Spring Polish
*This pale pink polish has just the right amount of pink. I feel like this polish was made for me!
(Sorry everyone, it has no name or number to identify it).
:/

MAC Eyeshadow - Sable
*What a beautiful color this is! I've been applying this with a dense blending brush, starting in the crease and gradually working my way to the lid and then to the brow bone. Sable makes pulling off a quick, polished look effortless! A great color for everyone.


What product(s) did you find yourself using a lot in February?

Lots of love!
xx
Liz

2 comments:

  1. I love Sable! :) Congrats on not buying anything! I haven't bought anything in forever. lol It's not easy!


    www.beautyblogxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the reasons why I like visiting your blog so much is because it has become a daily reference I can use in order to learn new nice stuff. It's like a curiosities box that surprises you over and over again.

    ReplyDelete