Friday, March 25, 2011

13 Personal Question Tag

Hi all!
I was tagged by Sonja aka MissTrendyKitty to do the 13 Personal Question Tag.
Thanks for tagging me, Sonja... this video was a lot of fun to make!

Click here to watch this tag video live!

Here are the Q´s and A´s...

1. What do you order at Starbucks?
As you all know, I am a raw vegan therefore I don´t drink coffee and have NO business being in Starbucks! Years ago I would drink those dessert drinks with the whip cream... I actually had a little addicton to them! Aha! Now a days, I have an "addiction" to my raw vegan creations!
(banana ice cream recipe here)



2. What´s one thing in your closet you can´t live without?
I have to be boring a say a good pair (or a few pairs;) of jeans that fit really well! I can´t live without them because I wear them weekly and throughout the entire year... I can´t say this about any other item in my closet. I also can´t live without my exercise clothes and shoes! I´d be lost without them!


3. What´s one thing that most people don´t know about you?
Most people don´t know that I used to dance ballet when I was younger. I just recently watched the movie Black Swan and it really brought back great memories of when I used to dance. I started dancing again (in my house) after watching that movie! (;



4. What´s one thing you want to do before you die?
I want to know that I´ve lived a life of purpose, tried to be the best person I could be and stood up for what´s right. Basically look back at my life with no regrets.


5. What´s one food you can´t live without?
That´s SO easy... you all know that I can´t live without my kilos upon kilos of fruit!



6. What´s one quote that you live your life by?
I don´t live my life by any certain quote. Rather, I live with the constant thought to love others and myself. I think there is a lot of focus on loving others and not enough focus on loving YOURSELF... just the way you are... flaws and all!


7. What do you like and dislike about the YouTube community?
I LOVE the YouTube community because it´s amazing how I and others who makes videos can touch the lives of thousands (sometimes millions) of people all over the world. I now have so many more great relationships in my life thanks to YT. I dislike the negativity that comes along with the creation of videos. Anyone who creates videos on YT has encountered a rude or disgusting comment (probably both). You have to have THICK skin to make and continue to make YT vidoes but it´s so worth it! (:

8. What´s your number 1 song on your iPod/Tunes?
It´s hard to pick just one because I love music but I especially love the song ¨Porcelain¨ by Moby. This song is beautiful and always puts me in a good mood. Check it out if you haven´t!
View/Listen here


9. What kind of style would you describe yourself having?
Simple - I wear a lot of simple pieces and solid colors. Less if more in my book!
Classy - I will always pick a classic item over a super trendy one. I like looking back on photos of Audrey Hepburn and Jackie Kennedy... the clothes they wore are still in style today!
Sexy - I usually wear form fitting clothing however, I rarely wear super short skirts/dresses or show much cleavage. I just like to show off my curves that I work so hard for! (;
Colorful/Happy - I LOVE bright colors year-round. They make me happy. Period.


10. Favorite number?
I don´t have a favorite number but if I had to pick one, it would be number 1. The number of champions! :p



11. Two hobbies?
1 - Exercising - It makes me feel alive, clears my head, keeps me in shape and is fantastic for my health.
2 - Making YouTube videos/blogging - It has grown into a passion and become a form of me helping make the world a better place!


12. Two pet peeves?
1 - People who talk TOO much! I´m not talking about people who are friendly and like to talk to people (I´m one of those people). I´m talking about the people who don´t know when to be quiet (almost like they are uncomfortable with silence) and who don´t know when a conversation is over... they can´t take a hint. Also people who talk too much in general about things they don´t really know about and other peoples´ business/gossip.
2 - People who are so consumed with theirself that they only talk about theirself and never ask others how they are doing. I don´t care to be around people like this.


13. Your guilty pleasure?
I really don´t do this as much now because I don´t know the celebrities here in Spain but in the states I liked the gossip magazines! Aha! I would never buy them because I guess I felt too guilty to spend money on them but I would always read them at the gym and salon! :p



So hopefully you all learned something you didn´t know about me and enjoyed this fun tag!


I tag all you YOU!

Lots of love!
xx
Liz

1 comment:

  1. you really look gorgeous!!! sorry if I tell you this in this way, but as a men I have to be honest when I see a pretty women, and in your case is totally need.

    ReplyDelete