Tuesday, February 22, 2011

New Favorite Salad & Dressing


As you all know, I LOVE my salads!
I usually eat atleast one GIANT salad a day and often experiement with combinding various raw fruits and vegetables.

Click here to see this recipe video live.

One afternoon, I decided to run my greens through the food processor for a change in texture. Well, it is my new favorite way to eat my greens!

Here's a super healthy, raw and delicious salad recipe and dressing for you all!


INGRIDIENTS
(Salad)

- 2 Medium size cucumbers, peeled
- 1/2 Large sweet red pepper
- 4 Large onion ring slices



- Four handfuls spinach


RECIPE
(Salad)

- Run all ingredients through food processor.




 - Place all ingredients into a large salad bowl or serving platter.




INGREDIENTS
(Dressing)

- 1/4 Pineaple, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries, sliced



RECIPE
(Dressing)

- Blend ingredients together with about 2 ounces of water.



- Pour over salad and enjoy your delicious raw low fat vegan meal!



Bon profit!
(;


Lots of love!
Liz

6 comments:

  1. Yum!! Looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krystle22.2.11

    Yummy looks delicious! I LOVE using fruits as dressing! Homemade berry vinagrette is delicious as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz,
    Your salads always look so delicious and FRESH! Do you like the produce more in Barcelona compared to The State?

    Always,
    Shelly

    P.S. Instead of or in addition to your "outfit of the day", you should do a "salad of the day". :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous23.2.11

    I have an embarressing question...when, I eat a lot of raw food, I get very painful gas. Does this go away after your body becomes use to the ruffage?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. salad plus strawberry is the perfect combination! thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete