As you all know, I LOVE my salads!
I usually eat atleast one GIANT salad a day and often experiement with combinding various raw fruits and vegetables.
Click here to see this recipe video live.
One afternoon, I decided to run my greens through the food processor for a change in texture. Well, it is my new favorite way to eat my greens!
Here's a super healthy, raw and delicious salad recipe and dressing for you all!
- 2 Medium size cucumbers, peeled
- 1/2 Large sweet red pepper
- 4 Large onion ring slices
- Four handfuls spinach
- Run all ingredients through food processor.
- Place all ingredients into a large salad bowl or serving platter.
- 1/4 Pineaple, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries, sliced
- Blend ingredients together with about 2 ounces of water.
- Pour over salad and enjoy your delicious raw low fat vegan meal!
Lots of love!