Friday, February 18, 2011

Cat Eye Makeup w/ BHCosmetics

I featured two palettes from BHCosmetics in my January 2011 favorite beauty products video for good reason... they are amazing! (Click here to watch this video live). I've been using both of these palettes almost daily for the last month. The possibilities really are endless... just depends on how creative you want to get.


As most of you know, I'm definitely more of a "neutral girl" when it comes to my makeup. I prefer to use earth tones over bright colors any day. The 88 Neutral Eyeshadow Palette really has almost every color I could ask to be in my eyeshadow collection. You can create some fabulous natural, professional, glamorous, fun and smokey looks with this palette.

I've just started to get really into blush and I'm so happy to have the 10 Professional Blush Palette. Half of the colors can act as cool colors, the other half as warm and then there are a few that can be both. They all work great to give you that extra color we all need at times.


Here's a fun cat eye makeup look that I recently created using these two great palettes from BHCosmetics.


I think this look would be a great look for a special occasion or fun night out on the town.
Click here to view a step-by-step tutorial of how to acheieve this look.



PRODUCTS USED

FACE:
Basic Natural Makeup - Nougat
Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer - Cream/Light 4-5
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - Silky Beige
e.l.f Contouring Duo Blush/Bronzing Powder
Deliplus Bronzingold
*BHCosmetics 10 Professional Blush Palette (top row, middle color)
(shown below)


BROWS:
Milani Brow Fix Brow Kit - Light
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara - Clear

EYES:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
*BHCosmetics 88 Neutral Eyeshadow Palette (left column, bottom three shadows)
(shown below)


Physicians Formula Felt Tip Eye Marker - Black
Flor Mar Kohl Pencil Eyeliner - No. 102
Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara - Black

LIPS:
Essence Lipstick - Frosted
NYX High Shine Lip Gloss - French Kiss




Disclaimer:
*I was sent these palettes by BHCosmetics for free to review however, all opinions are my own, as always. (:


Lots of love!
Liz

10 comments:

  1. Great look! One thing I like about you is that most of the products you use are very affordable, you keep showing that you don't need to spend a lot to look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! And I love the kiss face! :)


    www.beautyblogxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the eye make up and your lips look lush :)

    Gorgeous!

    xx

    beautyandmakeupboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Endie - Thanks! (:
    @Barbie - Thanks, going to check out your blog now! (:
    @Miss A Thank you! Checking out your blog now!
    Hope you all have a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful look as always!

    What I love so much about neutrals is that they will never draw too much attention away from you, your style, complexion.. Im often adding some pastels though for spring. ;)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Look Lizzy!! Smokey eyes really suits you and love love love that lip gloss!! So pretty! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ 2espresso - Completely agree! Thank you for your kind words! xx

    @ Lauren Day - Thanks, Lauren! I was really happy with how this look came out! (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey girlee!

    I just found your youtube video on The Mood Cure, which I just finished reading.

    I was hoping you could tell me where you purchased your supplements online. I wanted to get the brands that she recommends but I'm sure they're more expensive on her site. =)

    summer@lemusingsofmoi.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love this make-up look! I did a similar look this past weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply beautiful I love how you combine your make up it's a perfect style, I'd like o get some tips in order to improve my style, because sometimes I have some problems with make up.

    ReplyDelete