Monday, January 03, 2011

December 2010 Favorite Beauty Products


Since I was visiting the states the entire month of December, I was quite limited as far as my beauty products went. I only had with me my "go to" products. However, I did manage to pull together my favorite beauty products from December. Mostly new products but some others I had been using for several months.


Click here to view my December 2010 Favorite Beauty Products video live.


Here's a closer look at the products.


 e.l.f Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder


Rimmel Moisture Renew - 420 Crystal Mauve


 Kiko 30 Days Extension Daily Treatment Mascara - Black
Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer - Cream - Light 4-5


Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips e/s
(left to right)
Pop of Hazel Eyes
Pop of Green Eyes
Pop of Blue Eyes
Pop of Brown Eyes


What were your favorite beauty products for the month of Decemeber?

I always love to hear from you!

Lots of love!
xx
Liz

6 comments:

  1. I love the elf powder!! :] Great post! Happy New Year Liz!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ohyouprettythings Me too! Thanks! Happy New Year! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4.1.11

    Hi Liz how are you? I loved the lipstick you weared in your last video "December favourites". Is that lipstick the same one of these photos? If not, could you tell me please the brand and color number. Thank you very muh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anonymous Hi! I´m great... I hope you are! (:
    Yes, the lipstick I am wearing in that video is the one show in this blog post! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Liz!

    As one of my favourite Youtube gurus and bloggers I have just forwarded you the Stylish Blogger award! Check it out here

    http://janacameron-paintmebeautiful.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-first-blogger-award.html

    and don't forget to pass on the love!

    I hear so much about ELF that I really must give them a try soon!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the e.l.f. bronzer and blush duo. I have it and use it all the time. I'm loving e.l.f

    ReplyDelete