Friday, January 21, 2011

Dark Smokey Eye - Requested Look (from hair care video)


Hi everyone! Hope everyone is having a W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L friday! (:

I received many requests me for to recreate the look I had in My Hair Care Routine - Updated video.

You can view my video tutorial recreating this look here.







PRODUCTS USED IN THIS LOOK

FACE
Make Up Forever HD Foundation - 118
Coastal Scents Camo Quad Concealer - Medium
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - Silky Beige
Bare Escentuals - Faux Tan
Elf Bronzing Powder
Essence Blush - Almost Famous

BROWS
Milani Brow Fix Brow Kit - Light
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara - Clear

EYES
Micahel Todd Eyeshadow Primer
Elf Duo Cream Eyeshadow - Olive (darker color)
NYX e/s - Midnight
NYX e/s - Taupe
Milani Brow Fix Brow Kit - Highlight color
Physicians Formula Gel Eyeliner - Green Eyes (black one)
Revlone Grow Luscious Mascara - Black

LIPS
FlorMar Lip Liner - #229
Rimmel Lipstick - Airy Fairy


Hope you like this look!
More looks to come very soon!

Have any requests? List them in the comment section below!

Lots of love and have a wonderful weekend!
xx
Liz

3 comments:

  1. Hi Liz you look so pretty!!
    You are so inspiring!!
    I know you follow my blog, but I thought I would tell you that I posted today on Vitamin D. Since you eat a raw diet, this might concern you =)

    Love,

    Kristen

    =)

    www.dailyeating.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love her style 'cos it's an original one. I think she look so gorgeous and everyone can see that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sonja Glad you saw this post.. wasn't sure! (: That's sounds great - let's try to Skype then! Have a wonderful week! xx

    ReplyDelete