Monday, December 27, 2010

ZENO Heat Treat Blemish Prevention Kit Review


I was recently sent the ZENO Heat Treat Blemish Prevention Kit to test and review.
$39.99


Click ZENO to view their website.


Click here to view my review video.

 
PRODUCT CLAIMS
- breakthrough system in fight against blemishes
- innovative and dermatologist recommended
- 2 part delivery system is easy, safe and effective
- all-natural, patent pending acne solution, clears and prevents future breakouts
- kills 99.9% of acne bacteria in just one hour
- hydrating enough to use every day
- will keep your skin clear, healthy-looking and beautiful


 ZENO Heat Treat Blemish Prevention Kit



 Heat Treat Device and Blemish Prevention Treatment


I must admit, it's pretty fun to use the Heat Treat device!
(;


MY THOUGHTS/EXPERIENCE

- Blemish Prevention Treatment -
- Non greasy
- A little goes a long ways - only need pea size amount
- Non Drying (even in winter)
- Moisturizing

- Heat Treat Device -
- Fun to use
- Non time consuming
- Makes skin and/or blemishes red after use
(redness fades within an hour)
- Painless to use
- Easy to use

Overall, I really like this product. I have seen improvements with blemishes that I have had after using these two products together.

I don't think this product is a "miracle worker" but I do recommend it.


Have you tried the ZENO Heat Treat Prevention Kit?
If so, let me know what you think!


Lots of love!
Liz

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9.1.12

    I've been trying it for several days so far and I loe it! I find it to be as effective as benzoyil peroxide but non-irritating. My skin is more calm and I love the hot massage my face gets every night :)

    ReplyDelete