Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Navy Blue Eye Make Up - FOTD


Normally I'm a neutral girl but lately I've been experimenting more with using colorful eyeshadows to create new looks and I'm quite enjoying it!

Here's my latest creation using a dark navy eyeshadow.


(with flash)

 (without flash)


PRODUCTS USED IN THIS LOOK

FACE
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Make Up - Soft Beige
Coastal Scents Camo Quad Concealer - Medium
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - Silky Beige
Bare Minerals - Faux Tan
Deliplus Bronzingold Polvo
Sigma Blush - Ruby Tuesday

BROWS
Milani Brow Fix Brow Kit - Light
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara - Clear

EYES
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips (Eyeshadow Palette) - Pop Blue Eyes (bottom and top colors)
NYX Eyeshadow - Taupe
Physicians Formula Felt-Tip Eye Marker - Black
Kiko 30 Days Extension Mascara - Black
Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Mascara - Hazel Eyes (black end)

LIPS
Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick - Airy Fairy
H&M Tangerine Punch Lip Gloss


What does your make up look like today?
Get creative and try using more color! (:

Lots of love!
xx
Liz

6 comments:

  1. Hey Liz! I was inspired by your turquoise look and did the same thing, but with pink! Pretty daring for me, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute make-up
    congrats on being a youtube partner now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the lips! I wanna get Airy Fairy! Just haven't gotten around to it yet.

    Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi all! I wanted to share with you a page where you can get Rimmel samples for free. Don't miss out!

    The page is: http://freesamplesformoms.com/free-rimmel-lip-gloss/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! I totally want to tell you that you are my new guilty pleasure. I'm a stay at home mom who thinks I have pretty good style, but I'm home with an infant everyday and I'll just be honest... it's not always country clubs and cocktail parties. Thanks for putting yourself out there. I can't wait for you to share with me everything you know!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Ashley - Hi! I'm glad you were inspired and you made it your own look! (: xx
    @Alexandra - Thanks and thanks! (;
    @ Barbie - You really should - it's a fab color!
    @Helen - Thanks! (:
    @Kasey - Awe, you are so sweet! Hope you enjoy and I'm happy to brighten your day! xx

    ReplyDelete