Thursday, December 23, 2010

Gwyneth Paltrow Inspired Holiday Make Up


I have recently watched several make up tutorials by other fabulous girls on the wonderful world of YouTube do various looks on celebrity make up and was inspired to create my own.

Gwyneth Paltrow was one of the first celebrities that came to my mind because her and I have similar coloring and I have been adoring her recent make up looks


Click the link below to watch my step by step make up tutorial on this look.



Below is a photo of Gwyneth with the original make up look from the Golden Globes.


Glow to the face.
Light blonde eyebrows.
Peach cheek.
Soft gold smokey eye.
Berry lip.


Below is my re-creation.
(Let me know how I did!)
(;


I think she might have a little more glow on her skin than I do but other than that... I think I did pretty good!
Not bad for my first celebrity inspired make up look!
(;



PRODUCTS USED IN THIS LOOK

FACE
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Make Up - Soft Beige
Coastal Scents Camo Quad - Medium
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - Silky Beige
Bare Minerals - Faux Tan
Deliplus Bronzingold Polvo
Sigma Blush - Some Girls
Sigma Highlight - Moon Light Mile

BROWS
Essence Eyebrow Design - Light Brown
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara - Clear

EYES
Urband Decay Primer Potion
Coastal Scents Metal Mania Palette
Physicians Formula Felt-Tip Eye Marker - Black
Kiko 30 Day Extension Mascara - Black
Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Mascara - Hazel Eyes (black end)

LIPS
FlorMar Lip Liner - #229
Kiko Lipstick - #168
Essence XXXL Lip Gloss - True Love



What celebrity inspries you to re-create their make up?

Lots of love!
Liz

3 comments:

  1. Good work! I'm not a big make-up wearer so I'm just trying to keep up with Youtubers :) No celebrities yet!

    - kareen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Aha! Merry Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wenna webb18.12.11

    Such a great information and I've been looking for this..

    ReplyDelete