Thursday, December 30, 2010

Bourbon Smolder Make Up


I was recently inspired by a make up look I saw in a magazine article.

The look was a smolder eye that consisted of smoked out brown winged eyeliner - heavy on the lower lash line.

Since I have smaller eyes, I rarely put heavy eyeliner on the lower lash line (this makes the eyes look smaller).

This make up gave me a different look and really made my eye shape stand out.

I had fun with it!
(;

You all gave me a lot of compliments on this look so don't forget to check out how to recreate this look step by step by viewing my online video.

Click here to view my live Bourbon Smolder Make Up tutorial video.



Here's my recreation.



PRODUCTS USED IN THIS LOOK

FACE
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Make Up - Soft Beige
Coastal Scents Camo Quad - Medium
Physicians Formula Concealer Twins - Yellow/Light
Bare Minerals - Faux Tan
Deliplus Bronzingold Polvo
Sigma Highlight - Moon Light Mile

BROWS
Milani Brow Fix Brow Kit - Light
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara - Clear

EYES
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips e/s - Pop of Blue Eyes (coral, 4th from top)
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner - Bourbon
Physicians Formula Felt Tip Eye Marker - Black
Kiko 30 Days Extension Daily Treatment Mascara - Black
Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Mascara - Hazel Eyes (black end)

LIPS
NYX Lip Liner Pencil - Beige
MAC Lipstick - 15 Minutes (discontinued, so sorry!)
MAC Lip Glass - Prize Petal


Thanks for viewing and don't forget to comment below and let me know your thoughts!
I always love to hear from you!

Lots of love!
Liz

4 comments:

  1. I adore Bourbon eyeliner too, it really makes blue eyes stand out. If you like Urban Decay enter my Book of Shadows 3 giveaway!
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @maphi Thanks!!
    @Nicole Thank you!
    @Kat Me too! Thanks!
    Happy New Year to all! xx

    ReplyDelete