Tuesday, November 02, 2010

October 2010 Favorite Beauty Products


In the month of October, there were quite a few products that I found myself giving a little extra love.

I started to rediscover a lot of products that had gotten pushed to the back of my collection.

...

When the Fall and Winter hits I tend to wear more make up than I would during the Spring and Summer.

I feel the need to bring more color to my face as my tan sadly fades away before my eyes.

As the sky gets a little more grey, it inspires me to create more smokey looks using darker colors.

I also like to bring out my cheeks and lips with deeper berry shades.

...

Click the link below to view this video live.


My loves - October 2010

MAC Fascinating Ruby - 6 Smokey Eye
Shadows
Scant
Gorgeous
Satin Taupe
Ambiance
Dark Devotion
Carbon



Michael Todd Blush - Zodiac
(Color on right)


Sigma Blush - Ruby Tuesday



Wella SP (System Professional) - Repair Mask


FLORMAR Waterproof Lipliner - #229


L'oreal Paris Colour Juice Sheer Juicy Lip Gloss - Candy Apple #700


Michael Todd Lipstick - Awe


Sigma Round Top Kabuki - F82


Sigma

MAC

FLORMAR

Michael Todd

L'oreal Paris

Wella



Lots of love!
xx
Liz

2 comments:

  1. wow great favourites...i want them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!
    I just found your blog from 30b/day website, and I love it!!
    Your, "How to eat healthy at a social gathering" video is so informative. It is totally true that people will be interested. Once I had a few days where I was spending it with an older couple (I'm 20), and I was SO afraid that they would freak out or be irritated by how I ate. I bought some snacks for myself in case, but didn't need them! They drank my green smoothies, my green soups, I even made a dessert for them. It was so encouraging! I'm definitely going to read your blog now that I've found it!

    Amy :)

    ReplyDelete