Thursday, November 04, 2010

Make Up w/ New Sigma Brushes


I recently created this look using the Premium Travel Kit and High Definition brushes from Sigma.



Click the link below to watch this tutorial live.


 
Premium Travel Kit - Hot Pink


HIGH DEFINITION BRUSHES
Angled Top Synthetic Kabuki - F84

Round Top Synthetic Kabuki - F82



PRODUCTS

FACE
Make Up Forever HD Foundation - 118
Make Up Forever Concealer Palette - No.1
Essence Mosaic Powder - Adorable
Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder - Light
Deliplus Bronzingold
Sigma Blush - Some Girls

BROWS
Milani Brow Fix Brow Kit - Light
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara - Clear

EYES
Michael Todd Eyeshadow Base
MAC - Magnetic Fields
MAC - Vanilla
MAC - Shale
Coastal Scents Gel Eyeliner - Deep Plum
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner - Zero
Essence Multi Action "False Lash Effect" Mascara - Black

LIPS
Essence Lipstick - Sparkling Romance


xx
Liz

4 comments:

  1. Hey Liz
    If you have a chance, please check out my 'Dare to Wear' challenge for AIDS Charity. For everyone who recreates a look posted on my blog, my parents and I will donate money to The Stephen Lewis Foundation.
    You can check it out here:

    http://www.funnyfacebeauty.com/2010/11/dare-to-wear-challenge-3-for-aids_03.html

    Thanks
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. @FunnyFaceBeauty I will check out your blog now! (: Thanks for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have any suggestions for how to learn what make up suits you best and how to apply it? I've had make up done at the makeup counters before but when I get home can't remember how to do it all.

    Libby

    ReplyDelete
  4. you inspired me (also a blonde) to buy
    Milani Brow Fix Brow Kit in light because it looked SO great on you.

    ReplyDelete