Monday, October 11, 2010

What I'm Wearing Today - Monday, October 11, 2010


Today it's a little chilly and damp out because we got so much rain yesterday... it was beautiful and I didn't mind it because I had the day off! (:

I was thinking about what I should wear on this chilly, damp day and I decided on a slouchy, black, knit sweater that I love and figured I would show you all.

Here's what I'm wearing today...

Click the link below to watch this video live:





Black Ankle Boots - Vives
Seven For All Mankind Boy Cut Jeans - Sacks Fifth Avenue
White Lace Tank Top - Friday's Project
Slouchy Black Knit Sweater - Department Store
White Black Cranberry Leopard Print Bracelet - Market in NYC
Chandelier Drop Earrings - Target



What are you all wearing today?

xx
Liz

7 comments:

  1. Really cute outfit, Liz! I love how you always write a corresponding blog post for each of your vids! Like I said on YT, I love that shrug cardigan! It's so casual and chic! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Anna! I try to keep up with my blog as much as possible... sometimes it gets forgotten about! Opps! (: Shrug cardigan... is that what it´s called? lol! I love it too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute! Very simple yet soo cute!!
    Did I already mention that? lol
    <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11.10.10

    I love your outfit.. You are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, Liz! You always look great. I love that black sweater. I have one similar in gray :)

    I hope you have a great week!!

    XOXO, CC

    http://thecupcakecartel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the tank top so much that I went shopping and bought one really similar from bershka today! I think it's so sexy (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone!! (: xx

    ReplyDelete