Sunday, October 24, 2010

What I'm Wearing Today - Fall Lunch Date w/ Friends


Today is one of those inbetween fall days... it's not too warm but not too cold either.

I'm off to lunch with some friends... here's what I'm wearing.


 
Click the link below to view this video live.




Floral Print Dress - Friday's Project
Slouchy Sweater - Dillards
Black Tights - Dillards
Wooden Wedges - Nine West
Three Strand Drop Earrings - Target
Over Sized Black Beaded Ring - Handmade by a friend


What are you wearing today?
(;

xx
Liz

9 comments:

  1. my boyfriends name is Arthur- you look sexy and classy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty dress & I really like your watch :)
    What did you eat for lunch he he
    Hope you had a nice time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so beautiful in this outfit

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Vyile Aha... thanks! (: xx
    @Lulu Thank you... I ate a salad and fruit! :p We had a great time! xx
    @Alexandra Awe, thanks so much! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are gorgeous! I love this outfit! Great job Liz! :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous25.10.10

    are your shoes still for sale on ninewest.com? i am searching for them but cant find them...maybe you could post a liNK?

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ohyouprettythings Thanks so much!! xx

    @Anonymous I doubt they are still for sale, I bought them about four years ago. Sorry!

    @Marisa Thanks, love!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous2.11.10

    You look super pretty! I love your dress! great for going out! luv ur recipes 2! :)

    ReplyDelete