Saturday, October 23, 2010

Raw Zucchini Pasta with Marinara Sauce - Recipe


This past weekend I had a dinner party to attend and decided to experiment with a raw recipe I've been meaning to try.

I was so happy with how it turned out and my tastebuds were too!
(;


 
Click the link below to view this recipe video live.




 
Eating raw food is so yummy and healthy!

INGREDIENTS
(Two servings)

PASTA
2 Zucchinis, peeled

MARINARA
3-4 Roma Tomatoes
Handful Sundried Tomatoes, Soaked
4-5 Dates, Pitted
1 Red Pepper


RECIPE
- Peel or spiralize zucchini and place in a pasta bowl.
- Rough chop all the sauce ingredients and blend together until a smooth consistancy is formed.
- Poor marinara sauce over pasta and enjoy!


See how yummy it can be to eat a raw vegan diet?
I'm loving it more and more by the day!

Feel free to share your own raw recipes with me as well as your blog link!

Lots of love!

xx
Liz

10 comments:

  1. Love the recipe blog posts pretty Lizy :)
    I find them very helpful & inspiring x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Alexandra Thanks! (:

    @Lulu Thanks so much for your kind words! (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been thinking about trying the Raw Food diet and your posts and recipes are very inspiring! Keep it up and I will soon be converted! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw the video of this recipe and it made me hungry! It looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous23.10.10

    I'm going to try! I love raw food

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmmmm YUMMY!!!! I'll try that!!
    GREAT POST!!
    XOXO

    www.ohmyvogue-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this looks delicious! Did not know you could do that with zucchini!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Janaina Aha.. you would not regret eating all raw foods... I feel AMAZING and the food is so yummy... I love it more everyday! <3
    @ Marisa Aha... it's so yummy! It makes me hungy while I'm making it!
    @Anonymous You will love it!! xx
    @Henar It's so yummy! Hope you like it! I will check out your blog now! (:
    @Anna It's so delicious, Anna! It's right up your alley too since you love pasta! lol! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Natalie29.10.10

    I have never eaten raw food before but i made this today and it was amazing and surprisingly satisfying!!

    ReplyDelete