Here's a simple, healthy, and 100% raw vegan salad and dressing that I've been loving to eat lately using all fresh fruits and vegetables that are in season now.
Below are some photos of the salad and further down below you will see the list of ingredients needed and recipe directions so you can create this exact salad in your home.
Okay... I better get to it because I'm getting hungry just looking at this salad!
Click the link below to view this recipe video live.
7-8 Leaves of Red Leaf Lettuce
1 Large Tomatoe
1 Large Cucumber, peeled
1/4 Red Pepper
1/4 Green Pepper
Handful of Pomegrante Fruit
Juice/Inside Fruit of two Persimmons
- Wash all of your fruits and vegetables well.
- Tear the lettuce leaves and place in a large bowl or salad plate.
- Slice or chop tomatoe, cucumber, peppers, and apple to consistancy of your choice and place in salad bowl/plate with lettuce.
- Place a handful of pomagrante fruit ontop of salad.
- Squeeze the juice/inside fruit from two persimmons into a small bowl.
- Once all persimmon juice/inside fruit is in the bowl, remove any skin.
- Pour over salad and toss all ingredients together.
Hope you all enjoyed this 100% Raw Vegan Salad and Dressing Recipe!
More to come!
What's your favorite salad and dressing recipe?