Saturday, October 30, 2010

Banana Ice Cream w/ Strawberry Sauce - Recipe


This raw dessert recipe has become one of my all time favorites!
It´s ¨ice cream¨ but because it´s made with all healthy ingredients, you can enjoy eating this treat at anytime of the day... you don´t have to wait until after dinner.
(;


Click the link below to view this recipe video live.




INGREDIENTS

Three-Four, Rough Chopped, Bananas - Frozen
1 Cup Berries of your choice or Cherries
4 Dates, Pitted
Water


RECIPE

SAUCE
- Blend berries, dates and a little water together until a smooth consistency is formed.
- Strain sauce into a bowl to remove all seeds.

ICE CREAM
- Using a juicer, blender or food processor, blend bananas alone or with a little water to create the ice cream consistency you desire.

- Pour some ice cream into a cute serving dish and top with strawberry sauce.

Yields Approx. 2 Servings
(Depending on your appetite!)




Enjoy your raw and healthy treat!


What´s your favorite raw, healthy dessert recipe?

Lots of love!
xx
Liz

8 comments:

  1. Yum! Looks delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anna It's so yummy, Anna!! Hope your weekend is wonderful! Lots of love! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think i'm gonna try this too, it looks delicious

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Liz! I want to let you know that I've been following your blog and youtube for the longest time. I empathize a lot with you because I also have lived in different countries. I was born in the U.S, and when I was 6 years old, I moved to Portugal( We call Spain, "nuestros hermanos" because we live so close, and share so many similarities like our language and culture). 4 years ago, I've moved to the U.S again with my Portuguese husband, to come to University. I'm now studying Nutrition & Dietetics and taking Psychology as my minor.
    I think you might get now why I think we have similar interests =) I am really into the benefits of eating Raw but am not doing it 100% because I have a very busy lifestyle, however, I try to eat as much raw as I can, and I eat pretty healthy. I started a blog called Daily eating: www.DailyEating.blogspot.com . So follow me if you want to! =)
    Lastly, I just want to let you know that you are very inspiring and have helped me a lot. You're so mature, beautiful and intelligent! Lots of love!
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought dates and bananas today JUST to try this :D! I already have strawberries, hehe <3.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh YUM! Which recipe book do you find the most useful?
    Have a great day :o)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hola!Me acabo de suscribir.I follow your youtube videos and I love it,too.The recipe looks delicious!Si te apetece conocer mi blog:
    www.bellezaacaraperro.blogspot.com

    Besos!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing with us

    ReplyDelete