Saturday, September 04, 2010

What I'm Wearing Today... OOTD

Here's a peak at what I'm wearing on this summer day...

Click the link below to view this OOTD video live!





MORE DETAILS ABOUT THIS LOOK

Navy Halter Floral Print Dress w/ Draw String Detailing - Stradivarius
Faded Green Cropped Sweater - Market in Spain
Black & Gold Rhinestone Sandals - DSW
Wooden Floral Bracelet - Local Boutique
Pearl & Silver Beaded Bracelet - Market in Spain
Oversized Disc Wooden Earrings - Market in NYC
Silver Chained Watch - Guess


What are you all wearing today?

Besos from Spain!
Liz
xx

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress, and you wear it sooo well! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anna Saccone Thanks, Anna! (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute dress! so summery, I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got to get to some Spanish markets! I always love the items you pick up from there. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look gorgeous liz! i wanted to recommend a product to you, it's from "essence" and before i've never really been a fan of their products, but i found a nail polish you can put over any other nail polish and it gives your nails that beautiful matte look! you should really try it out, it works perfectly well, at least for me! if you try it, let me know what you think! :) have a great sunday!

    ReplyDelete