Thursday, September 23, 2010

What I Buy At The Local Fruit & Vegetable Market


I went to the local fruit and vegetable market today and wanted to show you all what I got.


 
Click the link below to watch this video live:

 

11 bananas


six apples


two heads of baby romaine(is this baby romaine?)


eight tomatoes & two avocados


three red & green peppers


eight huge peaches (4 yellow, 4 red)


eight huge kiwis



Do you ever shop at any local markets?

Would love to see what you buy!

xx
Liz

3 comments:

  1. Yum! It all looks delicious and so fresh! I love shopping for fruit and vegetables at our farmers' market. The supermarket quality just isn't the same! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Anna! Me too, I get so excited to go to the market... I usually go every three days. It's such fun to me! (: I'm an easy girl to please! Aha! You're right... the only produce I buy from the supermarket is pineapple and sometimes bananas. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog and love your youtube channel! you have a new follower! :) keep up the interesting posts and tutorials! :)

    Smiles and kisses

    Vendella

    www.vendellablog.blgspot.com

    ReplyDelete