Thursday, August 05, 2010

Thursday, August 5, 2010 - OOTD

I have gotten a lot of requests to do more "OOTD" aka "Outfit Of The Day" videos as well as to do more professional looks that incorporate pencil skirts.

Here is what I'm wearing today...

Click the link below to watch this OOTD video live.



3&1/2" Charcoal Clogs w/ Suede Strap & Flower - Vives


Antonio Miro Watch - Jewelry Shop in Girona
Pearl & Silver Beaded Bracelet - Market in Spain


3 Stranded, Beaded, Drop Earrings - Target


White, Ruffle, Cropped Blouse - Forever 21
Charcoal, High Waisted Pencil Skirt - Forever 21


What are you all wearing today?

Please leave your blog link in the comment section; I always love to follow new and inspiring blogs!

Besos from Spain!
Liz
xx

4 comments:

  1. I love those clogs, first ones I've seen that I thought were cute! very cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm gorgeous clogs!!!! Great outfit ;)
    www.anjalihanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Enchanted Elle Thanks!! (:

    @Rock That Look Thanks! (: Going to your blog now! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful watch!


    http://chezg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete