Tuesday, August 03, 2010

July 2010 Favorites Products

Click the link below to view my July 2010 Favorite Products video.


Check out one of my favorite blogs that ALWAYS inspires me!

My beautiful friend, Sonja

<3


Seven beauty products that I have been loving this past July 2010.


Bright Orange Spring Nail Polish


Essence XXXL Shine Lipgloss - Rising Star


Essence XXXL Shine Lipgloss - True Love


Essence Lipstick - 01 Frosted


Essence Lipstick - 03 Sparkling Angel


Basic Lipstick - Rosewood


Essence Mosaic Pressed Powder - 02 Adorable


My little girl sleeping...


Let me know if you all have tried any of these products OR what products you all have tried & recommend from these lines/brands.

Besos from Spain!
Liz
xx

4 comments:

  1. Hola Liz!
    I knew you were going to like the essence lipgloss Rising Star and a lipstick Sparkling Angel! I'll definitely try out True Love and Frosted! I was just eyeing it the other day lol :) And now you mention it! ;)
    I really like essence, it's such a fun brand and the good thing is, it doesn't cost much, it's really affordable so you can go a bit crazy :)
    I have so much essence products, I should do a review video! Thanx so much for mentioning me& the links to my channel, you're so sweet&kind!
    Querida amiga, mil besos xoxoxox <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful :)
    I love the orange nail polish & the lip glosses...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ¡Hola simpática!

    una pregunta, a qué precio está el labial de Basic 'Rosewood'?

    gracias

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11.5.11

    Holla! I can't seem to find the lipstick from Basic "Rosewood" anywhere in my country. I had it once in a summer holiday in Italy and i got addicted to it :D
    Does anyone know a site where i can order it from?
    Muchas gracias, chicas!

    ReplyDelete