Wednesday, August 04, 2010

CharmedElegance First FASHION HAUL

I recently went shopping with some friends from the States while they were visiting us and thought I would share with you all what I bought.

Click the link below to view this FASHION HAUL live:


3&half inch Charcoal Clogs w/ Suede Strap & Flower - Vives - 35€


Long, Soft Green Tank w/ Bronze Chaining on Strapping - Local Boutique - 10€


Off Shoulder, Long Top/Short Dress, Splashed w/ Bright Colors - Local Boutique - 15€


Have you all dong any shopping lately?

Please leave your blog link in the comment section; I always like to follow new, inspiring blogs!

Besos from Spain!
Liz
xx

2 comments:

  1. I'm really not exaggerating when I say I LOVE everything! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Butterfly Princess LOL! Thanks so much Sonja! Thought about you when I bought the two tops because I thought they were something you would like! (: xoxo

    ReplyDelete