Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Barcelona Fashion & Beauty Haul

I went shopping with my friend, Cati, yesterday in Barcelona.
Here are the items I picked up...


Click the link below to view this HAUL VIDEO LIVE:



Taupe Floral Halter Dress w/ Draw String Detailing - Stradivarius



Lace Button Up Tanks in White & Navy Blue - Friday's Project



The Edible Woman by Margaret Atwood



FlorMar Super Shine Nail Polish - #13



FlorMar Eye Liners - Ultra Green, Ultra Gold, #102



Assorted FlorMar Nail Polishes & Remover for the Salon


Have you all done any shopping lately?

Please leave your blog link in the comment section below; I love to find new blogs to follow!

Besos from Spain!
Liz
xx

3 comments:

  1. i'm so jealous liz i haven't been able to go shopping for a long long time because i had to hand in a very important paper in school. this weekend will be my first weekend without any work to do so hopefully i'll get to go shopping!
    enjoyed this blogpost a lot! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually did some shopping today, it's always quite exiting. Looks like it's still quite warm in spain..?!
    I love seeing what other people bought, so please keep letting us know what you got :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heyy ... Lovely blog ..Like it!!! http://ivchetysblog.blogspot.com/
    That's my blog =]=] Hope u like it too

    ReplyDelete